TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. General Provisions
1.1. All the terms and conditions (hereinafter referred as Terms) govern your access or using our applications, direct/indirect booking channels, websites, web portals, Apps, any other platforms which are connected/sold/distributed directly or indirectly, through distributors, agents, sub agents and any other business entities.
1.2. By registering, using, accessing, viewing our website or any other applications or in any other way and / or by booking, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these Terms, and you agree to follow them. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you don’t have any access to our business or any relationship to our entity for dealing/selling/marketing of any of our products or services.
1.3. The following definitions are applied in these Terms:
- You / user(s) – the person or persons, booking the Airport Services through the Atithiairportseva.com or any other Applications, websites or web portals of our company.
- Atithiseva Private Ltd. (atithiairportseva.com) is an online booking system (websites, Apps & other applications, tools, platforms and / or other devices), through which users can book various services at airports.
- Airport Services refer to various airport services (for example, guest facilitation, porter service, meet and greet services, lounge, business lounge, Fast-track and similar Airport Services which comes under airport services) or any other services provided by Service Providers, which you can book using Atithiseva Private Ltd.’s website, web portal, App, direct or indirect channels such as telephone/email communication, etc.
- Service Provider(s) – a service provider directly or indirectly contracted with us or with any airport operators or authorities.
- Information about Airport Services – the conditions of the Service Providers, according to which the booked Airport Service is booked, provided, or cancelled, the Service Providers deny provision of the booked Airport Service to the user or the user refuses to receive the booked Airport Service, repayments are made, and which are mandatory for review and execution by users.
- Atithiseva Private Ltd. is a company incorporated on 13th September 2022 under the Companies Act, 2013 and that the company is limited by shares. The corporate identity number of the company is U63030TN2022PTC155334. The permanent account number (PAN) of the company is AAXCA6365L and Tax deduction and Collection Number (TAN) is CHEA33917C. Atithiseva Private Ltd. Is having its registered office at Chennai at 197/372, Triplicane High Road, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 600005 and its corporate office at No.158, Rahela Towers, First Floor, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 600002.
- Payment operator is a payment service of banks and / or financial institutions, intended to simplify settlements between individuals, legal entities and / or individual entrepreneurs on the Internet by using personal computers and / or other mobile devices, through which users pay for Airport Services.
- Booking Reference or ID is a unique code / booking reference / bar code / numeric and alphabetic / QR code that confirms the booking of the Airport Services by the user through the Atithiairportseva.com and grants the user the right to receive the Airport Services according to the conditions of its booking.
2. Booking Airport Services
2.1. Airport Services can only be booked by users registered with the atithiairportseva.com or any other written contracts, for which users must provide valid personal data requested (such as full name, telephone number and email address). When registering in our services, each user creates a personal user account.
2.2. You acknowledge and agree that any person, whom you allowed to use your personal user account or whom you have provided personal data on your personal user account in our Atithiseva (login and password) can access and buy our products/services on your behalf, and that you will be fully responsible for any actions (including the booking of the Airport Services and payment) performed by such a person.
2.3. By booking the Airport Services through the Atithiseva website / portal / any other applications / or direct/indirect telephone / email or any other source, the user enters into direct (legally binding) contractual relations with the Provider, whose Services he or she has booked. Atithiseva acts solely as an intermediary between the User and the Service Provider, transferring the terms of the user’s booking to the appropriate Provider, sends the booking confirmation (Booking ID) to the user in the name and on behalf of the Service Provider, and ensures payment acceptance (with the help of the Payment Operator) when paying for the Airport Services. You agree and are fully acknowledge that under any circumstances, ATITHISEVA PRIVATE LTD. is not a party to any agreement for the provision of Airport Services between you and the Service Provider.
2.4. The rules for booking and providing airport services are published on the Atithiairportseva.com in the Information about Airport Services and it varies from airport to airport and service provider to service provider. If you do not agree with these rules for booking and providing Airport Services, you may not book Airport Services.
2.5. Any Information about Airport Services provided or published on the Atithiseva website / portal/ App or any other communication channel direct or indirect regarding Airport Services is provided or published by the relevant Service Provider. The Provider shall be fully and solely responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the Information about the Airport Services, including, but not limited to: for updating all prices, availability of Airport Services, conditions of booking cancellation, conditions of the Provider’s denial to provide Services and the user’s refusal to receive Services, chargeback policy and other information about the Airport Services available for booking through the Atithiseva Service. Atithiseva does not and cannot guarantee that the Information about Services published by the Providers on the service is accurate, complete or correct and Atithiseva is not responsible for the verification of the Information about Services published by Service Providers on our website / web portal / App or any other source of communication direct or indirect.
2.6. Any information displayed on our website/web portal/or any other applications is not and should not be construed as a recommendation or approval of ATITHISEVA of any Provider or any Airport Services.
2.7. To complete the booking, you must pay the full cost with applicable GST/taxes of the Airport Services as mentioned in our website / web portal / App or direct/indirect booking through phone / email / or any other source.
2.8. By booking, you confirm that you have read and unconditionally agree with the rules for booking and providing airport services, the terms of Cancellations and Denials, the chargeback policy of your Service Provider.
2.10. At the time of booking, you also agree to share all relevant information about the passengers who wish to avail the airport services – passenger name/s, details such as adult/child/infant, personal contact numbers, email ID’s and details of services chosen, airports where in the services availed, and all other information which is required to create/confirm the booking. You also agree that Atithiseva can share the relevant personal information of the passengers to the service providers at various airports to book/confirm services for the passengers.
2.11. Passengers who booked meet and greet services through atithiairportseva web portal or App or through Atithiseva Private Ltd, office directly or through phone or other mode of communication, must ensure that payments are made in advance and taken the confirmation.
Also passengers hereby acknowledge and confirm that the services are provided by various service providers and Atithiseva is not responsible for any rejection or removal or refusal of services by the service providers.
2.12. All the products available for a sale in our portal/ app are subject to availability at the respective airports from the service provider. Customers are eligible only for the chosen/paid service as per the description of the service.
3. Cost of the Airport Services and the terms of payment
3.1. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices for Airport Services listed on the Atithiseva portal / website / App or any other direct / indirect communication channel will carry applicable taxes.
3.2. The automatic currency converter available on our website / portal / App or any other Service is for your information only; actual exchange rate may vary on daily basis. You acknowledge and agree that Service Providers and / or may, at its discretion, round up or down the price paid to Service Providers to the nearest whole number of the currency in which the price is expressed.
3.3. Users do not pay any additional fees or other payments (in favour of the Service Providers or Atithiseva), except for the cost of the Airport Services booked.
3.4. The booked Airport Services shall be fully prepaid during the booking process. The booking of the Airport Services cannot be completed until full payment is made for such airport Services.
3.5. Atithiseva, on behalf and at the expense of the Providers, provides users with the opportunity to pay for the Airport Services booked through the Atithiseva with the help of the Payment Operator, engaged by Atithiseva.
4. Booking confirmation
4.1. Within 25 hours after completing the booking via Atithiseva website, portal, App or any other direct or indirect communication channel, you will receive a notification (to your email address) about whether your booking has been confirmed by the Service Provider – in this case, based on the service provider’s SOPs, you may or may not be provided with a unique Booking ID.
5. Receiving the Airport Services
5.1. In order to receive the booked Airport Services, the user must provide the Service Provider with a confirmatory mail or Booking ID and other supporting data or documents (for example, a passport, air ticket) according to the requirements of each Provider posted in the Information about the airport Services.
5.2. Also passengers must ensure that they report for the service at the requested airport at the designated place and time and with all mandatory documents as per the guidelines of airport authorities, government agencies , airlines and the service providers which could be accessed from the public domain.
6. Applicable Law
6.1. These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the current legislation of India. Any disputes arising from these Terms shall be resolved in the courts of Chennai, India.
6.2. This version of the Terms shall enter into force on November 1, 2022.